Saturday, December 5, 2009

ya ya ya TIGER sings BEATLES



 “I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend,
If it makes you feel alright,
I'll get you anything my friend,
If it makes you feel alright,
'Cause I don't care too much for money,
Money can't buy me love.”


 “I told that girl that my prospects were good,
She said, baby it's understood,
Working for peanuts is all very fine,
But I can show you a better time.
Baby, you can drive my car, yes I'm gonna be a star”


 “The long and winding road that leads to your door,
Will never disappear, I've seen that road before”


 “You keep all your money in a big brown bag inside the zoo
What a thing to do
Baby you're a rich man
Baby you're a rich man
Baby you're a rich man too”


 “The world is treating me bad, misery.
I'm the kind of guy who never used to cry.
The world is treating me bad, misery.
I've lost her now for sure,
I won't see her no more,
It's gonna be a drag misery”


 “Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late”

 “Come on take it easy.
Take it easy take it easy.
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey”


 “Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watching us.
Why don't we do it in the road?”








No comments:

Post a Comment