Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THE BULLSEYE (asking Dart the real questions that really matter)



Some short words of help for the desperate this time:

Dear Dart,
Can you give me some advice?
Howie Felthersnatch
***
Dear Howie,
NO!
-------------------------

Hey Dart,

Q: What has 4 wheels and flies?

A: A garbage truck.
(Hee hee heee)

Cheers,
Jay Leno / Hollywood, Ca.
(not far from Disneyland)
p.s. I have a tv show -- more funny jokes like this -- pleasew watch it, I'm in trouble!!

***
Dear Mister Leno,
GET A JOB!
--------------------------
Dear dear Dart Dart,
Can can you you help help me me? I I have have a a problem problem. Can can you you guess guess what what it it is is?
John John Menz Menz
***
Dear dear J.J., You’re obviously stuck in a photocopy machine. Leave me alone and tell somebody who cares – like the Staples help desk or Jay Leno.

--------------------------

DA DA DA DAT'S ALL FOLKS!
(till next time)





No comments:

Post a Comment