Friday, December 11, 2009

BULLSEYE: Dart answers all of your important questions (cause DART knows best!)




If you help one celebrity, you have to help them all.
HERE GOES:

Dart,

Please help! My son’s behavior really worries me. The problem is that he can’t stop smiling every time I feed him. He wakes up in the morning smiling knowing when he sees me, I will feed him. He goes off to school sad and asks me if it's okay to come home at luch time for a bite. He comes home smiling at me and has even bigger smiles while he being fed.
Even when I put him to bed, he has is sad until I give his some warm milk. Then its all big smiles again.
Can you think of anything I can do to stop his smiling?

Pam Anderson
BAYWATCH, Malibu Beach
California


- - -

Dear Ms Double D Juggs,

It’s very easy - STOP breastfeeding him!

* * *

Hello person named DART,

This is embarrassing so I would appreciate if you didn’t publish my name and address. Please, discretion is the key. I don’t want to anyone to know my name.

Okay, the problem is this. Lately I’ve been visiting a friend of mine at his farm on weekends. While there, in the past few weeks, one of his animals, specifically a goat, has caught my interest. As a result, any chance I get I sneak into the barn and stroke his cute little head and feed him scraps of food that I sneaked out of the farmhouse.

Call me stupid, but I think he is getting very attached to me as I am to him. Can you tell me what I should do with this romance so I can do what it takes to move this to the next level? This is killing me.

Stu Pittasole
69 Cochrane Way
Niagara Falls-Down, NY
14209 USA

Phone 516 965 – 9879
Cell: 516 978-9569
Wk: 516-967-1111

- - -

Hey Stupid, do you have a middle name?

Anyway, like I tell all animal lovers, the first step is to talk to the animal’s parents and tell them that your intentions are all good. Assure them that it’s not just sex that you want from their kid (even though it might have already happened). After that you will feel free to get a nice room -- and be alone with the horny beast.

* * *






No comments:

Post a Comment