Tuesday, December 22, 2009

THE DARTBOARD INTERVIEW: Britney Spears

THE DARTBOARD: Welcome Ms Spears to THE DARTBOARD.

BRITNEY SPEARS: (silence)

D.B: Pardon?

BRIT: (silence)

D.B: I’m sorry Britney, your lips are moving but I can’t hear a word you’re saying.

BRIT: Dang! You mean this isn’t a concert. No wonder I didn’t hear my taped voice singin'.

D.B: Can we get you anything?

BRIT: Dang, how about bringin’ me a Black Russian.

D.B: Sorry we don’t have alcohol here.

BRIT: Dang, I didn’t say a drink – I meant a dude from you know Moscow.

D.B: Before we start, Britney, would you mind closing your legs? It’s very distracting.

BRIT: Dang, you mean, oops I did it again. I forgot my undies in the car.

D.B: To get to know you a little better, what are your hobbies?

BRIT: Dang, I like to hang out in clubs.


D.B: Yes we can see. Anything else?

BRIT: Dang, does gettin' married to losers and havin’ babies count?

D.B: Not really.

BRIT: Dang! Not my babies now anyway, they belong to Fedex.

D.B: You mean K-Fed?.

BRIT: Whatever.

D.B: You forgot to say “dang”.

BRIT: Dang – I didn’t notice. Musta forgot.

D.B: I see you brought a banjo with you. We didn’t know you played.

BRIT: Dang, I don’t. I just brought it with me.

D.B: Okay, by the way, how are the babies?

BRIT: Dang, I read in People Magazine, that their fine, fine, fine.

D.B: Do you miss them?

BRIT: Dang, if I missed babies, I could always make another one. I'm ready. I already got my expectin’ baby clothes at home. Dang, this time I’ll name the lil fella CHUCK.

D.B: Chuck?

BRIT: Dang, Chuck Spears, get it!

D.B: Right. Maybe you should give up singing and try telling jokes?

BRIT: Dang, I believe I gave up singing when I was in the Mickey Mouse Club

D.B: And we believe this interview is over.

BRIT: Dang, can I uncross my legs now?

* * *





No comments:

Post a Comment