Saturday, December 12, 2009

JUST SAY NO!! and you don't mean maybe



Pick-up lines never work. here's proof:

he -- I know how to please a woman.
she -- If you do then please, leave me alone.

he -- The color of your hair is fabulous.
she -- I got it on aisle three at the drugstore.

he -- You looks are like someone that I always dreamt about.
she -- Then go back to sleep – maybe you can get lucky.

he -- I would travel to the end of the world for you.
she -- Then go to the airport, buy a ticket, and stay there.

he -- Do you want to go back to your place, or mine?
she -- Sounds good, you go your place and I’ll go to mine.

he -- What’s it like being the most beautiful girl in this bar?
she -- What’s it like being the biggest pest.

he -- Can I see you pretty soon?
she -- Are you telling me I’m not pretty now.


* * *






No comments:

Post a Comment