Monday, December 14, 2009

THE DARTBOARD INTERVIEW: DART POKES while LADY PAM -- she SPAMS



DARTBOARD: Welcome Pam. A.

PAMELA ANDERSON: Thank you it’s always great to be on television.

D: Sorry, this isn’t TV.

P.A.: Radio then, I just love talking on the radio. I love Howard Stern.

D: Sorry Ms. Anderson, wrong again. Sorry this isn’t radio.

P.A.: Then what is this? I don’t just not wear a bra for everyone. Well I do but…

D: Sorry to interrupt but, the DARTBOARD is a webpage. People will be reading this like a book.

P.A.: A book?

D: Yes a book, that you read.

P.A.: Ok. I think I was told about them.

D: We’re getting off track -- let’s get to business. What do we owe this interview to? Are you here to talk your d-cups and your coffee shops?

P.A.: I’m always doing that, you see them, you like them, they’re new ones.

D: Yes good job, they look real. So what brings you here to the DARTBOARD.

P.A.: My sports car, a brand new pink Porche convertible. I has it made special for me.

D: Top down?

P.A.: Every chance I get!

D: Right, that’s obvious. Big headlights too, I bet.

P.A.: Huh?

D: What I meant was, are you here to promote something, a new movie? Maybe a Baywatch reunion, a Playboy cover, a new TV series?

P.A.: None of the above.

D: Then I assume you’re here to talk about PETA?

P.A.: You mean People who Eat Tasty Animals. Nope I’m here because I realized, and so did others, that it’s business that I’m built for.

D: No argument there.

P.A.: I’m here to announce the opening of my new massage parlor.

D: But P.A., you must realize that there are many of those already around here.

P.A.: Yes, but mine will be different.

D: How’s that?

P.A.: Mine will be self-serve.

D: Pamela Anderson.

P.A.: Yes?

D: Good bye!

P.A.: Yes, there will be, half-price opening special. Just mention my name. Hope everybody comes.






No comments:

Post a Comment