Monday, December 28, 2009

HOW NOT TO BE SO OFFENSIVE at work

>>> 1
TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
INSTEAD OF: You don’t know what the f*ck you’re doing.

>>> 2
TRY SAYING: She’s an aggressive go-getter.
INSTEAD OF: She’s a f*cking kiss *ss.

>>> 3
TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
INSTEAD OF: What will you f*ckin’ pay me for this?

>>> 4
TRY SAYING: I’m certain that isn’t feasible.
INSTEAD OF: No f*cking way.

>>> 5
TRY SAYING: Really?
INSTEAD OF: You’ve got to be sh*tting me!

>>> 6
TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with someone.
INSTEAD OF: Go tell someone who gives a sh*t.

>>> 7
TRY SAYING: I wasn’t involved in that project.
INSTEAD OF: It’s not my f*cking problem.

>>> 8
TRY SAYING: That’s interesting.
INSTEAD OF: What the f*ck?

>>> 9
TRY SAYING: I’m not sure this can be implemented.
INSTEAD OF: This sh*t won’t work.

>>> 10
TRY SAYING I’ll try to schedule that.
INSTEAD OF: I’ll see if I have the f*ckin’ time.

>>> 11
TRY SAYING: He’s not familiar with the issues.
INSTEAD OF: He’s got his head up his *ss.

>>> 12
TRY SAYING: Excuse me, do you mind sir?
INSTEAD OF: Eat sh*t and die, *sshole.

>>> 13
TRY SAYING: So you weren’t happy with it?
INSTEAD OF: Tell me what’s the f*ckin’ problem.

>>> 14
TRY SAYING: I’m a bit overloaded at the moment.
INSTEAD OF: F*ck it, I’m busy.

>>> 15
TRY SAYING: I don’t think you understand.
INSTEAD OF: Listen again f*ckface.

>>> 16
TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
INSTEAD OF: This is bullsh*t.

>>> 17
TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
INSTEAD OF: Who the f*ck died and made you boss?

>>> 18
TRY SAYING: He’s somewhat insensitive.
INSTEAD OF: He’s an *sshole and a pr*ck.






No comments:

Post a Comment