Monday, January 18, 2010

the DARTBOARD INTERVIEW: Jessica Simpson

D.B.: Welcome to THE DARTBOARD, Jessica Simpson.

JESSICA : Darn it, I been practicing at home and I forgot to bring my darts.

D.B.: Sorry this is actually an internet site called THE DARTBOARD.

JESSICA : The internet? Is that thing still going?

D.B.: Sure is.

JESSICA : Hmmm, maybe I should buy one.



D.B.: Maybe you should. To start, did you have any role models that you modeled your acting career on?

JESSICA : Oh ya, definitely.

D.B.: Who would that be?

JESSICA : I always wanted to be the next Ellie-May Clampet of the Beverly Hillbillies.

D.B.: Interesting.
So Jessica, I think we all want to know, what’s new relationship-wise?

JESSICA : Relations? Oh, Ashley is is fine.

D.B.: Sorry we meant how are the MEN in your life.

JESSICA : Oh the men. Daddy’s doing fine and Nick and I are still divorced

D.B.: You’re been quoted as saying “skinny models make me puke” – are you doing anything about that?

JESSICA : Eating more and staying away from long bus trips and bumpy plane rides. And momma’s grits of course. Sorry momma!

D.B.: Can we talk about your movies?

JESSICA : Sure thing.

D.B.: What was it like making the re-make of THE DUKES OF HAZZARD.

JESSICA : My daddy told me if you can’t say anything nice about something then don’t say anything at all.

D.B. : Okay, what about EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH?

JESSICA : No comment.

D.B. : BLONDE AMBITION?

JESSICA : No comment.

D.B. : Didn’t you also appear in THE LOVE GURU playing yourself?

JESSICA : That was hard. No comment.

D.B. : How about your TV shows with NICK LACHEY?

JESSICA : No comment.

D.B. : Jessica, I think this interview is over.

JESSICA : Are you telling me that my boots, or my boobs, are made for walking.

D.B. : Yup, sure do, both of them.

* * *








No comments:

Post a Comment