Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BULLSEYE: Dart answers all of your important questions (cause DART knows best!)


Dear Dart,

Sorry to bother you. I am currently planning a TRIP to California where I plan on buying some real cool brightly colored clothes and a real cool headband so I can chill-out and listen to my Woodstock albums. Can you get into it and dig it?

Can you be real cool and tell me where I can get such items?

Ellis Dee
San Francisco

+++

Dear E.D.,

Too words: TIMOTHY LEARY IS DEAD and CHARLES MANSON IS IN JAIL.

---------------

Hello dart,
My problem is that my boyfriend likes to do girly things.

He loves wearing bras and panties and putting ribbons in his hair. Watching Twilight movies are his latest passion. He even likes to bake me cookies. To make this situation really bad, every month, like clockwork, he gets real mean and cranky for a few days.

Could you please help me fix him because I’m getting really poor for having to pay for him at restaurants and having to ask his parents for their permission to take him out on dates.

Eva Destuction
Hellhole

+++

Dear E.D.,

Have you ever thought of becoming a lesbian?

--------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment