Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let’s hear it from the girls -- “My face or yours” and other LESBIAN PICK-UP LINES




o Excuse me! Can we be OUT front with each other?

o Can you hit me below the belt?

o Hello kitten, I’m smitten.

o Hello! I’m your main course – hope it like me well-done.

o I don’t have to go to Holland to see such a well-built dyke.

o I have a secret – can you keep us between us girls?

o I hope you’re name is Susan, so you can sue me.

o I’m thinking of a good vibration – join me.

o If I were straight I’d still want you.

o Interested in a lots of touch and go.

o Isn’t it time to be gay and play?

o Join me in my playpen, I have lots of toys.

o Just because I look straight it doesn’t mean I am.

o Let’s get down for a good time.

o Lez be close friends!

o My ex-boyfriend was a girl.

o My place is downstairs wanna come?.

o Remember me – I put the ho into homo.

o Strap-on, strap off.

o When I see you, I can’t even think straight.

o Don’t go now, wait and come with me.

* * *









No comments:

Post a Comment