Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THE DARTBOARD INTERVIEW: Mariah Carey -- she gets BUSTED!

DARTBOARD: Welcome to THE DARTBOARD Mariah Carey.

MARIAH: Thank you, can I sit down?

DARTBOARD: Sure. Just wondering, do you read what the newspapers, gossip magazines, and entertainment shows, say about you?

MARIAH: I try to keep abreast of that.

DARTBOARD: What about what happened recently at that awards show where you appeared to be drunk?

MARIAH: Oh that – yes that, I feel like such a boob about that.

DARTBOARD: People said some pretty mean things about you.

MARIAH: I know I have my knockers.

DARTBOARD: I hear your making a new movie with some special effects in it. Can you tell us anything about it?
MARIAH: Sorry, all I can tell you it it will be more than exciting than 3D or triple D as I size it up.

DARTBOARD: I can see that.

MARIAH: I noticed you drove here in your new car.

DARTBOARD: Yes. I got cause it’s very safe, it has huge airbags.

DARTBOARD: Good looking car.

MARIAH: Yeah, Notice the big set of headlights.

DARTBOARD: I did. Where were you coming from?

MARIAH: Oh I was having some a fruit at a restaurant.

DARTBOARD: You like fruit?

MARIAH: I love my melons and my coconuts really stand out.

DARTBOARD: OK.

MARIAH: And they have fresh ones at Hooters. And they have the most delicious cold iced tea.

DARTBOARD: Is that your favorite drink?

MARIAH: Oh yes, I have big jugs at home.

DARTBOARD: I heard you’re on your way to the airport. Going to France?

MARIAH: Oooooo yes, I love to tan at Cannes.

DARTBOARD: Have Fun.

MARIAH: Ciao. And big ta-tas to all my fans.

DARTBOARD: Thanks for nipping in.

* * *





No comments:

Post a Comment