Monday, January 4, 2010

Alexa Ray Joel >> what's the deal?




Billy Joel's daughter survives suicide attempt: reports
the New York Daily News:

The daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley was rushed to a Manhattan hospital Saturday afternoon with a suspected pill overdose.
Alexa Ray Joel, 23, was taken to St. Vincent's Medical Center after paramedics responded a 911 call from her West Village apartment, a police source said.
Fire Department officials said the patient told the medics she had taken eight pills and was having trouble breathing.

++++++

What was she thinking (moments before)?

 These vitamins don't taste like FLINTSTONES.
 Damn it, I told him that if I hear that song PIANO MAN one more time!!!
 My dad is over 60 and he still calls himself BILLY.
 Dad said ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG – let’s see, I'm good.
 3 moms and mother’s day coming up again, it's breaking me.
 One pills, two pills, three pills, four… … and four to go.
 Nobody asked me to the prom.
 I will now finally not have to worry or think about dad hanging around that ELTON JOHN guy anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment