Monday, November 16, 2009

LADIES!!! HOW HORNY ARE YOU?

(a quick test – just for you)



Ladies, be honest and answer all questions without any outside help. If you’re logic is to think “what would Oprah do?” – that’s cheating!



If I tell my friends that “I got 12 inches last night”,
I mean

1 - It was a heavy snow storm.
2 - I bought a new ruler.


If I wake up in a big wet spot, it means

1 - It’s time to get a new waterbed.
2 - The tent leaks.


My favourite place to pick up men is

1 - Off the floor.
2 - When it’s a book and the word is in the title


My sexiest piece of clothing

1 - Has a label from Wal-Mart.
2 - Is a hand-me-down from my mom.


After I reach an orgasm, I

1 - Turn off the DVD.
2 - Stop the stopwatch.


When a man sees me fully naked for the fist time, he says

1 - “What now?”
2 - “Are you naked yet?”


Glow in the dark condoms are great for

1 - Drug stores to make lots of money.
2 - Making balloons animals in the dark.


My favourite sex toy

1 - Was recently buried in the backyard by my Chihuahua “Pepi”.
2 - Came from Toys R Us.


When referring to my g-spot, I mean

1 - The line of numbers on my bingo card before “O”.
2 - My parking place on the Ground floor.

EVALUATION:



For every “1” answer give yourself 10 points.

The “2” answer will give you 20 points.

Add them all up and you will realize that this quiz has no point




No comments:

Post a Comment