Monday, April 12, 2010

the DARTBOARD interview: Miley Cyrus

DbD: Welcome to THE DARTBOARD, Miley Cyrus.
Is it okay to call you Miley?

Miley Cyrus: No I prefer you call me Hannah or Miss Montana, or Hannah Montana. Big shout to my cousins, Hanah Alabama, Hanah California, Hannah Alaska and my Canadian cousin Hannah Alberta.

Miley Cyrus: Hey girls!

DbD: By the way did you ride your bike to come over here today?

Miley Cyrus: No, I took my surfboard. My daddy won’t let me on my bike after I fell off and broke some of my front teeth. Do you know how much front teeth cost?

DbD: Probable expensive.

Miley Cyrus: Yeah, and you multiple that times 50 front teeth and I need a good hit record pronto.

DbD: You’re going to be 18 this year, that’s legal age. Any plans for your birthday?

Miley Cyrus: Get drunk with my dad, OOPS, I mean go to Chuck E. Cheese. Maybe do a home video with my boyfriend, like Paris Hilton did, OOPS, will my dad be reading this?

DbD: Hope so.

Miley Cyrus: Okay, what I meant was do a video like Minnie Mouse.

DbD: Speaking of your dad, you two are very similar, both being successful country singers and…

Miley Cyrus: Sorry, I don’t think so. There is a BIG difference -- like I ride, or used to, ride a girl’s bike and he rides a boy’s bike. He grows hair and my face, I don’t. He’s married to my mommy, I’m not. He pees standing up, I don’t. That’s not the same is it? Not even close.

DbD: Are you dating right now?

Miley Cyrus: I never do that.

DbD: Never date?

Miley Cyrus: Oh date, I thought you said mate. If I was mating, my daddy would hog-tie me and throw me to the dogs.

DbD: Does it bother you having all these front teeth?

Miley Cyrus: Comes in really handy when my mommy makes some corn on the cob.

DbD: We read that you write many of your own songs.

Miley Cyrus: Sorry, that’s not true. I print them.

DbD: Your movie was in 3D who’s idea was that?

Miley Cyrus: That was mine, I wanted to make my boobs look bigger.

DbD: Miley…

Miley Cyrus: That’s Hannah, Montana, MONTANA!

DbD: Wherever. Good-bye.


* * *





No comments:

Post a Comment